FOR COACHES WITH AN ESTABLISHED PRACTICE WHO WANT TO GROW
Okay, you’re a coach. These days, who isn’t? It seems like everywhere you turn, somebody’s a new coach. But… you’re different, right? You want to be one of the best coaches. You want to change lives. And you want to make a living!
The only problem is… where do you start?
Here are the issues I hear from most coaches:
- I don’t feel fully confident in my coaching.
- I’m not sure if I’m getting results for my clients (see #1)
- I don’t know how to get clients.
- I don’t know how to maximize social media (see #3)
- I’m not sure how to “build my list” (see #3)
- I don’t know anything about marketing or business development (see #3)
- I don’t know how to make coaching into a successful business (see #3)
YOU THINK IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TWO THINGS:
BEING A WORLD-CLASS COACH AND “GETTING CLIENTS”
You’re here because you think you’re missing at least one of those things, and you think I can help you get them.
SO WHY ME?
Maybe you’ve seen my books. Maybe you’ve seen my recommendations. Maybe you know that, after 20 years as a successful coach, I can help you figure out exactly what you’re missing and show you how to create a thriving coaching practice that helps people and yes, actually makes money. And you’re right. I can.
20 years ago, I created a successful coaching practice that has transformed thousands of lives, survived a massive recession and, now, is surviving a global pandemic. And yet, while I work hard, I don’t work all the time.
But, when it comes to my work, make no mistake about it: while I have fun and enjoy my clients, I take coaching seriously and I get serious results.
Coaching is my life’s work. It’s how I have an impact on the world.
- If I help the Executive Director of a nonprofit, then she’s going to be better as a leader, have bigger dreams and vision for the organization, and you know what that means? It means I have helped make the world a better place through her work.
- If I coach the Provost of a major university, you know who sees the benefit? The students. The staff. The faculty. And that has powerful consequences down the line for all of those folks!
- And as for the corporate world, in my work I help women rise to the top – that means more women in powerful positions in Corporate America, which has been proven to be deeply transformative for organizational cultures, sure, but also for little girls who now have even more mentors to look up to and to aspire to become.
Here’s the beautiful part: leaders come in all forms. You don’t have to be an executive to be a leader. And, every coach can have deep impact, just by helping their clients – whoever they are – to achieve their goals, no matter how big or small those goals are.
Coaching is important, deep work, and we are so lucky to get to do it!!!
Do you feel that way about coaching, too?
Here’s what it looks like to be my apprentice:
Two Days to a Plan.
We’ll begin with a full assessment of you and your existing business. That means I’m going to dig into your brain and your books. No shame! If I’m going to help you, I need to know everything – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Know this: whatever you’re ashamed of, I’ve probably seen it before…or I’ve lived it. So don’t worry about this part at all.
Together, we’ll create a powerful plan to get your business moving in the right direction – the things that will create the greatest impact for the next year or two.
We’ll meet three times a month. Part of this time will be devoted to business structure, processes, and development. Part will be devoted to “you” development. We’ll ferret out your “brain junk” and transform the way you think about yourself, your business, and what’s possible. Plus, if you need extra time beyond our regular sessions, we’ll find it.
The Secret Stuff.
I’ll show you how I run my business, from pro formas to contracts to enrollment. In fact, I’ll show you exactly how I run an initial consultation with a high-level, executive, and why so many of those conversations result in signed clients (even if you’re not working with executives, the same process will work for you – we’ll work out an adjusted version for your unique clientele).
And, we’ll talk about a coach’s most powerful business tool, and the bane of most coaches’ experience: lead generation. I’ll show you how to crack that nut so you never have to worry about stability in your business again.
Brain Junk and Big Dreams.
One of the biggest challenges to being a successful coach is that sometimes the world can throw you around a little bit, and you can start to doubt yourself, your dreams, and what’s possible for your business. We’ll recapture any of that big thinking that you’ve lost, so you can start seeing the possibilities of what your business really can do.
We’ll build your confidence as a coach and I’ll show you how to get results for your clients, from top performers to average Joes, to the point that you’ll never be afraid to quote your rates (and you’ll never undervalue yourself).
I can’t guarantee your success – as a coach, you know that. But I can guarantee that I will believe in you, and I will hold the powerful vision you create for yourself, especially when you can’t see it for yourself.
How to Apply:
- Brace yourself. We’re not messing around. But with a serious apprenticeship comes a serious investment. 2 years, $100,000. Commit to that now, before you apply.
- Apply. That’s it. I’ll take a look at your application and reach out to you.