We no longer live in a world where the most successful businesspeople have to put on a suit and tie (or god forbid, pantyhose) and spend their days in “offices with a view” (yeah, a view of what’s going on the real world that they don’t get to enjoy!)
Today we live in a world where you can create a successful, profitable, enjoyable business in whatever style suits you best. And hey, if putting on a suit and heading for your corporate office is what works best for you, that’s great. But if throwing on your favorite pair of blue jeans and heading for the beach works better, that’s cool too.
But the lesson doesn’t end there, my friends. You need to know how to build that business and what to do once you’ve built it to keep it growing. Successful entrepreneurship requires a multi-pronged approach that includes business fundamentals (even if you think you already know them), marketing for today’s world, and being in the right headspace to win the game.
I’m delighted to announce that I’ve just signed the official deal to write, Business in Blue Jeans, the book. Due out in Spring, 2013, Business in Blue Jeans will bring you my entire business philosophy with clear action steps and the exact same “homework assignments” that I give to my own clients on a daily basis.
In this book, you’ll:
- Break through the “brain junk” that’s been getting in your way to starting a business
- Develop a business idea (or hone the one you already have) with real potential for success
- Package your idea to attract the people who want what you have to offer and will pay for it
- Become visible to your potential customers and clients so that they think of you first
- Stand head and shoulders above your competitors without spending an extra dime
- Network the right way so you draw people in instead of pushing them away
- Build a strong mastermind group so you have the support and the connections you need
- Hire, train, and manage a team as your business grows so that it’s never out of control (and so you can hit the beach!)
We live in an ever-changing economy and that can make starting and growing a business seem daunting. But with the right guidance, you, too, can have a successful business that’s far more than just a job that you created for yourself. You can have the successful business that makes everything else that you want in life possible.
As a lifelong lover of books, I’m excited to be working on this book, about a topic that’s near and dear to my heart: helping small business owners and would-be entrepreneurs to let go of their “brain junk,” stop chasing tactics, and build strong, successful businesses.
To stay tuned on my progress and to get first dibs on book pre-orders and the spectacular deals I’ll be putting out when the book comes out, make sure to sign up for my email list!