Beat the Challenges and Keep Growing.
You’re successful. Capable. Smart as a whip. And yet, there are just a few things nagging at you, right? Those little stressors and annoyances that get in our way? Or the big ones? Or worse, that voice in your head that takes away the thrill of victory and the celebration of success?
We all have it. It’s up to you to decide what to do about it.
I’m Susan Baroncini-Moe, and I’ve been an deep-dive coach for executives for sixteen years, guiding CEOs and other C-Suite execs (and those who want to get there) and successful business owners to conquer the vestiges of “brain junk” and take the next leap forward into even greater success.
What if you could…
- Stop feeling like an “imposter” and start owning and celebrating your success?
- Improve your relationships with the people around you?
- Destroy the demons of fear and anxiety, so you could take action joyfully, without fear?
- Stop trying to do it all, and engage your team so you can have a life again?
- Cure yourself of “post-Recession PTSD” so you stop fearing that you’ll never get another client?
- Make transitions easier and more seamless, so you didn’t have to feel like an outsider when you changed jobs or careers?
- Find deeper and more profound meaning in life?
These are just some of the things I help my clients with. Highly successful, high performance people also hire me to keep them on-track and accountable to their plans and goals, and to be the one voice of truth and honesty in their lives.
This morning, I clicked to view this article on ADHD in adulthood from my Facebook trending news. I'm intrigued by the appearance of ADHD in adult women, but also just intrigued by ADHD in general, as [...]
In my executive coaching work, I coach high-powered individuals with strong personalities, helping them to stay accountable to goals, working through issues that are holding them back from being more effective leaders, and often providing a [...]