Beat the Challenges and Keep Growing.
You’re successful. Capable. Smart as a whip. And yet, there are just a few things nagging at you, right? Those little stressors and annoyances that get in our way? Or the big ones? Or worse, that voice in your head that takes away the thrill of victory and the celebration of success?
We all have it. It’s up to you to decide what to do about it.
I’m Susan Baroncini-Moe, and I’ve been a deep-dive, strategic intervention coach for executives for sixteen years, guiding CEOs and other C-Suite execs (and those who want to get there) and successful business owners to conquer the vestiges of “brain junk” and take the next leap forward into even greater success.
What if you could…
- Stop feeling like an “imposter” and start owning and celebrating your success?
- Stop trying to do it all, and engage your team so you can have a life again?
- Learn how to delegate successfully so you really don’t have to do it all?
- Improve your relationships with the people around you?
- Destroy the demons of fear and anxiety, so you could take action joyfully, without fear?
- Cure yourself of “post-Recession PTSD” so you stop fearing that you’ll never get another client?
- Make transitions easier and more seamless, so you didn’t have to feel like an outsider when you changed jobs or careers?
- Find deeper and more profound meaning in life?
These are just some of the things I help my clients with. Highly successful, high performance people also hire me to keep them on-track and accountable to their plans and goals, and to be the one voice of truth and honesty in their lives.
7 Reasons Why Coaching Might Make You Nervous: #2. You’re Afraid of What Will Be Revealed in Coaching
Many who are thinking about coaching experience some form of nerves and uncertainty. There are many reasons why you might feel that way, so this week I’m covering seven reasons why you might be nervous about coaching in [...]
7 Reasons Why Coaching Might Make You Nervous: #3. You’re Not Sure You’re Ready to Dive Deep With a Coach
A lot of people who consider coaching feel nervous about reaching out to a coach. There are many reasons why you might feel that way, so this week I’m covering seven reasons why you might be [...]
7 Reasons Why Coaching Might Make You Nervous: #4. You’re Worried You Won’t Be A Good Coaching Client
As you approach coaching, it's quite common to feel nervous. Coaching might make you nervous for many reasons, so this week, I'm writing a countdown of seven reasons why you might be nervous about coaching in this 7-day series [...]