Leading Isn’t Easy. Don’t Do It Alone.
You’re successful. Capable. Smart. But there are a few things that aren’t quite working the way you’d like. You’re not sure you’re leading your team the best that you can. Your corporate culture could use a little tweaking. Little stressors and annoyances (or big ones) get in your way. Or worse, that voice in your head takes away the thrill of victory and the celebration of success. It’s up to you to decide what to do about it.
I’m Susan Baroncini-Moe, and for the last 17 years, I’ve been guiding women who are CEOs, C-Suite execs, and successful business owners to make decisions, develop improved skillsets, and conquer the vestiges of “brain junk” and take the next leap forward into even greater success. My purpose is to help make the world a better place by helping you have a greater impact, either through being a more effective leader or by making necessary decisions about your business to take it forward.
Unlike most coaches, my work is metric-based, meaning we measure your success so that we have a tangible, clear result. Plus, my services include writing comprehensive board reports, detailing the progress you’ve made and areas that could use more work, while maintaining your confidentiality.
What if you could…
- Stop feeling like an “imposter” and start owning and celebrating your success?
- Stop trying to do it all, and engage your team so you can have a life again?
- Learn how to delegate successfully so you really don’t have to do it all?
- Be able to deliver constructive feedback with ease?
- Improve your relationships with the people around you?
- Destroy the demons of fear and anxiety, so you could take action joyfully, without fear?
- Cure yourself of “post-Recession PTSD” so you stop fearing that you’ll never get another client?
- Make transitions easier and more seamless, so you didn’t have to feel like an outsider when you changed jobs or careers?
- Find deeper and more profound meaning in life?
These are just some of the things I help my clients with. Highly successful, high performance, successful women also hire me to keep them on-track and accountable to their plans and goals, and to be the one voice of truth and honesty in their lives.
Hygge. It's everywhere these days. Blog posts and books abound. So what is it, why should you care, and how can you bring a little hygge into your own life? What the heck is hygge? [...]
Transitions can be challenging. Whether you've accepted a new position, opted for career change or are moving toward retirement transitions can be rife with misgivings, anxiety, and uncertainty. It can take awhile before you feel “ready” [...]
So many successful women question their own self-worth. They struggle to own their successes, choosing instead to believe they got “lucky” or were “in the right place at the right time.” A sneaky voice in [...]